From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:38:25 -0400
    Kevin:

The slate I have consists of a board that the four-line metal slate fits
into.  There are regularly-spaced holes on both sides of the board that the
slate fits into as you move down the page.

If I make a mistake, I just block it out by making a six-dot cell, and
moving on.

Not the cleanest way to do things, but for what I now use the slate for,
it's workable.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ