From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:10:55 +0100
Hi All,

I've produced a Window-Eyes MP3 tutorial on using User Windows and Hot
Spots, to give easy access to areas on the AC Log screen.

It's in the Related Downloads section at:

http://active-elements.org/2013/09/08/accessibility-review-of-amateur-contac
t-log-4-2/

I guess this only really applies if you are a Window-Eyes user, but it will
help you use the Function Keys to easily read the Bearing and number of
items shown in the Main List.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals