From:
Dave Basden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2015 09:01:08 -0700
I haven't done this, but I think it works just like recording a CW
message.  While in sideband mode, you hold down the button for the
memory you want to use till there is a beep, key the mike, speak your
message, and release the mike.  Press the star key to terminate the
recording.   If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me.

73,

Dave, W7OQ