From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:31:01 -0600
I just bought 4 SUM for use at our church and indeed they are great
units.  We run them through an EQ on the mix board and the idea was to
have as close to identical units thereby reducing the knob twiddle
effect for various board ops.  We also have three Senheiser but I do not
know the model numbers there.  I used one in a PA last weekend and am
impressed but we sure need some phase shifters to decrease feedback in
that situation.  Hard on the ears!

Thank you!
Brett Winchester   KD7JN
ICBVI -- Reading Services