From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:23:41 -0400
Hi, everyone.

to the list back in the Spring of 2014.

The following link appeared in the Wednesday: April 2 2014 edition of the
Handiham World Weekly E-letter.

The link helps you listen to, and hopefully identify common sources of RFI
that may be getting into your ham radio equipment:

http://www.arrl.org/sounds-of-rfi

The sound files are excellent and quite interesting!

P.S.  As far as I know, it is not possible to send attachments on this list,
so maybe Eric can figure out another way to send those sound files to
illustrate what he is experiencing.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ