From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2010 21:37:51 -0400
Just run your finger from the mic/remote cable jacks to the rs-232 port and
you will pass right over the cover.   It appears as though it is part of the
front panel.  It is perhaps 3 inches across and an inch high.

Assuming you are right handed, put your thumb just to the right of the
remote cable plug.  Put your index or middle finger just to the left of the
rs-232 jack and  kind of squeeze them together until your thumb and finger
are pressing on what feels like just part of the front panel.  The little
cover should come off in your hand, although the first time I had to try a
few times until it came off.  You may find it easier to press  only on one
side at first  until you hear that side unsnap.

73, Steve KW3A