From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:50:18 -0400
Hi,
I've been looking for a new home theater receiver for quite a while now and
looking through lots of specs.  It seems that the lower the impedance of the
speakers attached to an amplifier, raises the reported level of distortion.
I'm not sure if this is a result of a matching problem or if it is simply
because the amplifier will put out more power to a lower impedance load.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!