From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:26:05 -0700
Do they get to say where you can or can't install it?
I know here, in my complex, and in others, they have to let you have it, but
they say it can't be permanently attached to any portion of the property,
such as buildings or fences, but must be ground mounted, or on a table of
some sort.
73
Colin, V A6BKX