From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:32:07 -0400

Tnx for the points Tom.  I didn't hear a lot from Michigan this year, so
maybe you  can win your state again.

160 was down  compared to last year.  N4PN in Georgia  asked me to look
for him at 11 pm and midnight and I did work him  after midnight, but
most of my 160 was in state.  One exception was VE6SV in Alberta,  that
was a pretty nice distance from Philly.

73, Steve KW3A