From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:34:05 -0400
    Richard:

I think you are referring here to the TMV708A.

This is the rig that supposedly has replaced the TMV7A.

My XYL and I bought one of these for our son at Dayton in 2005, and he loves
it.  The only drawback to the rig that I know of is that it is not computer
programmable like the TMV7A was.

Why Kenwood did this is beyond me.

It's a shame too, since the rig is so good otherwise.

I know of no available ASCII manuals for this radio, although, I have to
admit that I have had no reason to have a manual for myself.

Hope this helps at least a little.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ