From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:22:54 -0400
I run the W2IHY 8 band EQ, so I can change the sound, but I have the audio
technica AT-30 and I set it up so I sound like I want on the built in
monitor in the EQ box and everyone says it's great on the air. I could get
the MC-60 good with that box, but it was always lacking something. According
to reviews, some hook this mic right to the radio though and get good
reports with it. I'm not sure what settings they use to do it but I did an
A/B test with the headphones plugged in to the W2IHY EQ and this mic blows
the MC-60 clean out of the world as I expected. I didn't check it against
the MC-80 though when I have time I'm sure I will.