From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:53:39 -0600
Hap Holly is the original producer of the RP podcast, which is now called
the "Rain Report." It is a very professionally produced podcast, the content
for which comes mostly from the Dayton Hamventions. If you have a VR Stream
or any other podcast catcher, you can subscribe to the Rain Report by
putting into the "find new podcast" the name:  Rainreport

And it should come right up. Hap is a very interesting fellow. One of the
podcasts is all about Hap. He was originally interviewed by Eric Guth in his
very interesting podcast entitled: QSOtoday; Eric's call is 4z1ug. The
QSOToday podcast is another extremely well done and most interesting podcast
featuring major movers & shakers in ham radio, including such people as the
founder of Elecraft and Heil Microphones, among many others.

Ron, K8HSY