From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 21:43:36 -0500
I have only been able to be on for short periods. In a total of 55 minutes I
have 41 QSOs, most of which are on CW. This is with 100 watts into the beam,
which is still pointed west. May get on a little tomorrow, but have church
in the morning and a Christmas choir concert in the late afternoon, and
really ought to practice some of the songs during the early afternoon.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com