From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 15:29:02 -0500
Tom,

Don't know what time you go to bed, but I worked OM2VL in Slovakia at
2340 UTC on Saturday evening.  Last week  I only made one QSO in the CQ
WW and that was on 160.  I worked HK1NA in Columbia for a new country
just after 0200 UTC.  It's not really true that you have to burn the
midnight oil to  work DX on that band.

BTW, we had spoken before about  a good way to get the serial number
easily from the software.  I've found that the JAWS frame I put around
the s/n area in Writelog continues to work well.   Even though none of
the recent contests required a s/n, I keep checking it with the ctrl-n
key combo I set up.   It has always worked  correctly.  If the s/n
always shows in the same position in N3FJP, it should work just as well
for you.   If the number is in a different spot for each QSO,  maybe
like adding to a column or something, it   might still be doable.

Good luck in next weeks 10 meter test.

73, Steve KW3A