From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 10:05:22 -0700
Mike, I don't know which finals your using in that rig but I remember many
years ago when I was using 6146 tubes that the important thing is to keep
the grid current less than 6 Ma per pair which is three per tube so running
high current on the grid will eat tubes up qrq big time.  Good luck.

ED K7UC