From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:30:11 -0400
I had heard now that you mention it, they're getting out of ham radio. The
accessories are still listed because of the prime line of Business band
radios that takes the same things. Like I said, unless Icom makes one, I
know Kenwood's has been discontinue for a few years, the best bet is to go
used.