From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:05:25 -0500
    No problem, Ed, and please know that I don't mind your questioning any
of my thoughts or strategies.

As you know very well, getting HF set up in a motor home has its share of
unique challenges, so any comparing of notes is good.

Sometimes, we forget the most obvious things and the easiest solutions
aren't always readily apparent.

I think it was Kevin (K7RX) who suggested that a number of us with motor
homes should set up a sked someday and just exchange stories and info about
our set-ups.

Sounds like something neat to do on a cold winter Saturday afternoon.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ