From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:36:47 -0400
    Pat:

I'm back in Michigan.
Will start my college teaching again in two weeks.

Even though the entire situation is a bummer, I do feel fortunate to have a
job to come back to, so life could be worse.

I hope to be back on the blind ops net within the next few weeks, so long as
my antenna help materializes.

Will have to get used to the Michigan propagation again, since I got real
spoiled out in Colorado.

Will keep you posted, and welcome back to the list!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ