From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2012 20:09:41 -0500
I don't believe they do I'm sorry to say. About all you can do is program
them all the same with national weather in a key spot or a cheat sheet so
you know what's what, something like that. They can be programmed with
software. They're not going DStar though are they? then you're really in
trouble.