From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 23:32:27 -0400
    Well said, Daryl.

I did the Extra (the old way--i.e. 20 WPM), and wrote the code out on a
Perkins Brailler as it was sent from the exam tape, and did fine!

Let's not ask for exceptions and special considerations that don't have to
be granted.

It does us all a disservice.

I suspect that the original question here was asked out of good intentions,
but we always have to be careful of the message we inadvertently may send
when we ask for such special consideration.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ