From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2016 18:12:51 -0800
I suspect the hangup with this idea may be the actual pressure required to
hold the dots up under our little bashing fingers! I saw a single cell
prototype done with air pressure and at 80PSI any reasonable touch pressed
the dot down immediately. Hope I'm wrong, we sure need a cheap big display.
tom Fowle WA6IVG