From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 17:56:48 -0800
All you do is program it in the vfo mode, tones and so forth.  Makesure
it works.  Hit the function key, second from left on gottom row.  Turn
the channel knob to the memory you want, it will tell you if the memory
is blank or occupied.  Once there, just tap the memory key and that is
it. I thik you stay in vfo mode, so to check it, go to memory and check.

73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148