From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:55:25 -0500
AT&T bought out Cingular though and they'll be fazing out the Cingular name,
will that still hold true I wonder? not that I'm changing providers from
T-Mobile any time in the near future but you get a better deal on a new
phone if you sign up with a hole new provider so  I like to keep my eyes on
things.