From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 05:54:16 -0800
Hi All,

I am selling my Ameritron ALS-600 solid state amplifier.  This amp is in
mint condition physically according to Kathy, my XYL, and also electrically.
I love it but have the yen for just a little more power.  It covers 160
through 15 meters and can easily be modified for 12 and 10 with no soldering
by sending proof of license and about $30 to Ameritron for the board to put
in it.  The amp puts out 600 watts pep on ssb and 400 key down on cw with no
tuning required except changing the range switch.

I am asking $795 and you pay shipping.  The amp is light, perhaps 5 pounds,
the power supply is the weighty item perhaps 25 to 30 pounds.  Right now
it's set for 110 FAC operation.

If anyone is interested, please contact me at my email address shown in this
message or at my work email which is [log in to unmask]

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you on this one.  73
Kevin, K7RX