From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 10:58:07 -0700
you can trey the Funcube. Combine that with websdr on a small linux box and you can have a remote receiver that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. btw, the Funcube is a USB dongle device that can allow for plugging in an external antenna. not sure what other software can work with it that is accessible for the blind.

DE n7zzt Eric