From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 2015 09:03:34 -0400
The main thing is, being that many versions behind, might it be to the point
it's cheaper to just buy a new copy from scratch. They won't let you, as I
learned the hard way, just pay the sma fee and pick up where you left off,
you need to buy all the back versions as well you didn't get. I only missed
one or 2 and it was a ridiculous amount of money.