From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 08:45:12 -0500
Mike,

I'll see what I can do for you.  I wouldn't look for it earlier than
tomorrow.

I know you are on the edge of the earth and don't have the luxury of
sitting in front of a bunch of radios.   Everybody has their own
criteria when choosing a new rig.  For me, accessibility is  way up on
the list, so I've stuck with Kenwood: 2000, 480, 590.

Sorry about the rig.  Hope you can get it sorted out.

Not sure I'll be around too much this weekend.   I have something  going
on at church both Friday and Saturday evenings.     Even if my ride
falls through either night, there is the 160 meter contest going on this
weekend. Like  to grab something new if I can on that band.

This is my only e-mail address.   I'll see what I come up with on a
recording and then see what the best way is to get it to you.

73, Steve KW3A