From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 14:07:40 -0600
Mike,

On the top of the plug in the center, left to right about one forth back
from the back of the radio's back panel there is a place to push down with
your thumb or finger to release the connector.  If the plug is not pushed in
all the way, it may be hard to push the spot down.  The tab does not move
enough for you to tell it has moved.  Put the end of your thumb in the place
I mentioned and your first and second fingers on the bottom of the plug, and
with the other hand pull lightly on the bundle of wires and it will come out
very easily if you have the latch pushed down.  You should not need any
excessive force to pull the plug out of its socket.

I hope this makes sense.  Once you figure it out, you will understand how it
works.

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W