From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:57:48 +1300
Hi!

Haven't tried in a while, but 30 in braille shouldn't be a problem, even
including time needed to decide on contractions. I always preferred braille
to anything for traffic.

The only test I ever took on code groups was the 12 wpm test the CIA gave me
over thirty years ago. Had to do that on a manual typewriter, and it was a
walk in the park so that I was bored by the time it was over. I'd even
memorised some of the groups without trying.

Caution about using a note taker: Don't try quick editing by rubbing dots
down, hi hi. If things are moving fast enough, I have caught myself a few
times almost doing that. Just seonc nature to reach for non-present paper,
hi hi.

73,
Dave