From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2014 00:20:34 -0700
I have an 80m OCF antenna here. I am wondering if it would work ok on 6m. Long leg is 92 feet, short is 34 feet and the drop is 22 feet with a 4:1 balun at the top and a 1:1 UNUN at the bottom. I was told by another ham locally here in the phoenix area that it most likely will work on 6m, but I am not sure. any way to tell short of having someone stop by with an antenna analyzer?

-eric
N7zzt