From:
Pat Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:15:05 -0500
Back on September 11th I was in d.c. and had the cellphone with me when the
plane hit the Pentagon.  Circuits were overloaded that day and I had the
good sense to take the handheld with me when the city was shut down.  I not
only made calls to my wife but also the daycare center where Andrea was and
on behalf of a couple other people who needed to check on relatives.  The
autopatch capability is still necessary at times.  73- pat kk3f