From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 09:59:29 -0500
I do it all the time with no problems, coax is something totally different
from anything else I've done, but I do it no problem, stripping it is no
problem,  what I use as do most sighted people believe it or not, with the
thicker coax anyway RG8 and stuff like that, is they use a pipe cutter, you
just run it around and around, and if you're in all the way through the
jacket, like just touching the braid, you feel the difference and know, 1
more time around is it, I usually just tighten down the pipe cutter very
slightly as I go, I know I can go a little more, but I'd rather it take a
little longer and be right then go fast and hurt the braid.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner of J. E. M. Racing http://home.comcast.net/~jemracing5/wsb/index.html
AIM screen name: JEMracing3
MSN messenger: [log in to unmask]