From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 13:39:08 -0700
Phil, yes it is funny at times how ants work, I worked one of the FB8 guys,
WW XX ZZ don't remember which but I had my tower cranked down to 21 feet and
got the guy on the first call so you never know.  I have noticed the higher
ants work like you say, things come sooner and stay longer.  We probably
crossed paths in the same piles.  73.

ED K7UC