From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:21:06 -0600
turtle beech sound cards are natorious for having non-accessible utility
apps.
if you want access to any of the advanced options of your sound card, get an
accessible card, or at least, a brand that is known to have relatively
accessible apps...creative's sound blasters and other series of cards all
have fairly accessible apps.
73
Colin, V A6BKX