From:
John miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:03:54 -0500
I watch my connectors very closely and when they come loose as they all have
in the radios I've kept for a long time, I quickly tighten it up again and
I've never really had to do a lot of work beyond that, and never with an SMA
connector yet but I don't connect external antennas to those if I can help
it, they just look too flimsy for me, I'm one that if something doesn't look
very strong to me I don't put any strain on it, and I have a base setup in
the house and a mobile in the car so I don't have to worry about it too much
unless I"m on vacation and even then I usually just use the rubber duck.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3