From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2014 21:10:41 -0400
Hi, all.

I'm having Outlook 2010 e-mail fun here again.

To make a long story very short, this afternoon, I worked with a technical
staff person from my University to allow me to be able to access my work
e-mail from here at home over the summer using Outlook 2010.  It seems like
this should have been an easy goal to accomplish, since I already use
Outlook 2010 to access my personal g-mail account.  However, for reasons we
don't quite understand, in the process of setting up my work e-mail account
in Outlook, we lost my personal g-mail contacts list.

Fortunately, I had saved an earlier version of this contacts list when I
switched to this Windows 7 PC back in November, and I just now successfully
imported that address book back into Outlook.  However, if someone gave me a
new e-mail address to use since late November, that new address might have
been lost.

If anyone has a new e-mail address to give me, feel free to do so, and I'll
enter it back into the system.

Thanks for your patience.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ