From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:04:47 -0700
well,
the noise antenna can be anything from a short rod type to a long wire. I use an antenna tuner on that side just to tune a 20 foot run of wire to resonance. Combine that with another tuner on the main antenna, and you will have 2 optimal antennas for the device. one of the items in the manual states that the antenna noise canceller may not work very well in mismatched settings. the closer to resonance you can get both antennas, the better it works.

DE n7zzt Eric