From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 09:10:04 -0800
You are right, it was on the 2 thousand list, and you remember it right.
  I may have the original message around somewhere.  The problem we hd
was there were some of those tuners that did not work with Kenwood
radios with the mfj interface cable.  Turned out to be a logic level
that needed to be changed in the 998, which was done on mine.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148