From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 21:16:06 -0500
Matt,

With speech processor turned on (9 key) the 5 key is for adjusting the
processor out level.  If you press key 9 to turn processor off, and you
press the 5 key, you adjust mic gain.  Adjustments are done with the
multi knob.
So, press key 9 to turn on processor, and do a long press on key 9 to
adjust processor input level.  Then press  key 5 to adjust processor out.

If you don't want to use the speech processor, turn it off  with key 9
and then adjust mic gain  by pressing key 5 and adjust with multi knob.

Simple as pie, isn't it?

73, Steve KW3A