From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 19:57:20 -0600
                              I have been searching for a

feasible unlimited long distance package, and I have discovered
that most providers offering this package are either severely
limiting call forwarding privileges or denying that feature
altogether.  For example, with Sprint Complete sense you can only
use what they call the "Find me," feature which only allows
forwarding to your cell phone.  Bellsouth denies the call
forwarding feature altogether to those using its unlimited long
distance plan.  The rationale behind this is that if I forward my
phone to someone who doesn't have unlimited long distance service
that person could benefit from my unlimited service.  First of all,
what difference does it make whether I manually place a long
distance call or forward my phone to a number outside my dialing
area if I am paying for unlimited long distance service anyway?
Secondly, unless a person has a calling card a long distance call
can only be charged to the originating phone number.  Even if I
forward my number to someone else's phone and he or she makes a
long distance call from their phone their phone would be the number
billed for the call.  Obviously someone has found a way to abuse
this feature, and I would like to know how this can be done.  73.

Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)