From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:18:11 -0800
Thanks everyone for the reassurance.  It's a lightweight two section
crankup and I have just guyed the lower section in the past.  It's a
bit windier here in Southern Oregon than at my previous QTH in the
Sierra foothills, but I think I can get by with just the lower
guys.  Time will tell though.

73 de W7OQ, Dave