From:
Richard B McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 07:38:27 -0800
Hi All!

FYI, I finally figured my problem out (thanks to JJ Radio).  For whatever
reason, on the Sub receiver PL tones were turned off.  Turning it on has now
made the Sub Receiver fully operational for me.  BTW, I find this odd
because I do not recall having to turn on PL tones on the Main receiver.
Whatever . . .

Many thanks & 73,
Richard KK6MRH