From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:18:00 -0500
Thanks to all on the list who responded to my Acrobat Reader dilemma.  I
think I'm going to just hang in there for a while, till I get my Jaws
upgrade for Windows XP.  The University where I teach has agreed to buy the
Jaws upgrade for me (I believe it's Jaws 5.0), and we will be getting that
sometime in May or June.  Then, I should be all set with Acrobat.

I know my version of Jaws (i.e. Jaws 3.7U) is ancient, but it really seems
ok for most of what I do.

But, as we all know, there comes a time when we have to move on, and my time
will be this Summer.

Hey, if I can get the University to Spring for the new Jaws, it will be
worth the wait.  That way, any extra money I have can be spent on more radio
stuff.  HI!  HI!

Best 73 and thanks again to all from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ