From:
jeff busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 2015 14:18:09 -0400
Thanks Mike, appreciate your input.
I don't have an amp so am not likely to be doing anything along those lines. What is a qsyer, by the way.
also, I've heard you reference the acronym XYL.  What does this mean?
Guess I'll just have to get a sightling to do the menu settings and then just show me the basic operation of the thing.

thanks
73
Jeff
KC9UIE