From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:46:13 -0600
Well said Colin; many of us have had radios that were, "in a perfect
world" inaccessible as can be, but we made do.  My maybe worst ever
from an accessibility standpoint handheld was a Yaesu 727
handheld.  But it was the first truly syntehsized, dual band handheld
in town and damn it, I wanted ont!!  Eventually and overall we became
friends!!  My current Kenwood is lots easier to work but I still had
fun with my old Yaesu.
Isn't always a perfect world.