From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:22:59 -0500
Well, it showed up, and it plays. Now, I just need to get to grips with using it. Good news: the manual is available in PDF, online, and actually has usable text. Bad news: the important bits are not usable text, i.e. "Press the key" (where there should be a key label between "the" and "key", but there's a picture of the key you have to press). Sigh. Hopefully I can get someone to help me with this thing soon. Once I get to grips with using it, I'll post a podcast. I'm also still waiting for the programming cable, which should be helpful.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY