From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:40:16 -0400
Steve,

I like the idea of the wide matching range, but I don't want to spend
over $1000 for a tuner.  Even $500, which is what the LDG AT1000
costs, is more than I'd like to pay, especially when my old Icom
works well enough on the bands I use most of the time.  Maybe I'll
just wait for something to appear on the used market.

Steve