From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 08:26:13 -0500
Tom, it could be that you're sending out text email when you compose a
message but when you forward something, it is sent out as whatever the
original was. Perhaps there's something in the settings to change this? Or
maybe we're stuck with it. Sure wish Ken could do something about this. Its
an increasingly difficult problem with more and more people using iOS
devices and the like for email. I'd like to start doing the same on my
IPhone but have resisted because this is my most important email list and I
don't want to cause more problems. Good luck. Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: