From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:45:20 -0500
I was a medical transcriber for five years, mainframe programmer for
twenty-five, owned several coffee shops in commuter train stations
(not a part of the state program) and have worked as an independent
living coordinator at a local Center for Independent Living for eight
years next Friday.  When the CIL job goes away, as I expect it to in
the next several months I will try to find something new.  I'm old
enough but not ready for 24x7 retirement.