From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 09:03:50 -0400
This is a great preamp. It is in excellent condition and I have never
had one day of trouble with it.

In addition to the features listed below it also has the ability to
allow you to bypass all tone controls for direct circuit output.

I love this preamp but needing to downsize so  selling the preamp which
currently drives my Mcintosh mc250 amp and snelle speakers.

Need to sell everything but most are to big to ship.

Will sell the preamp howerver for $450 or best offer.

This includes shipping and paypal fees.

This preamp sold for $800 when it came out in 1990.

Don

Six inputs are provided on the GFP-565, including phono, CD, tuner, tape
1 and 2,
and video/aux. Separate selector switches are provided for listening and recording,
and since two tape outputs are also included, tape copying in either direction is
possible.

--
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>